Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Myrtle Beach Writer's Retreat

Myrtle Beach Writer's Retreat


But before I talk about the retreat, here are a couple new teasers for you!




This week I'm in Myrtle Beach with 8 other amazing authors for a writer's retreat. Today is the first full day I've been here and my goal was to write 2K words! As I sit down to write this blogpost I am only 150 words short of my goal, so before I go to bed, it will be met! Which is super exciting for me as that will be my biggest daily word count ever. 



It also puts me 2,000 words closer to typing The End. Which WILL be done on Sunday. This means that the unedited first draft will be in the hands of my beta readers by Monday. If all goes well, that also means the semi-edited first draft will be in the hands of my editor by April 1. That will then give me almost an entire month to edit and have the book ready for my readers, hopefully by May 3. I'm beyond excited and extremely nervous!


I hope the book is well received and that you all love Marcus and Penny's story as much as I do!

I also may have a surprise announcement in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment