Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pay It Forward Writer's Retreat - Charleston

Hi guys! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I know I did. I spent the weekend in Charleston, SC with a ton of authors for the Pay It Forward Writer's Retreat. 


I'm a ridiculously slow typer/writer for several reasons. I have so many scenes in my head that I can't decide which one to write first. And I'm unbelievably easily distracted. Truly, I'm like, oooh, let's write, wait squirrel! Which makes it difficult for me to get a lot of words down. But, I actually wrote over 2,300 words this weekend, which is a record for me. 


I'm on track to have the book to my beta readers in about 2 weeks from tomorrow (EEEEEEKKKKK!). That means I could be published as early as May 1, 2016! So, stay tuned for more updates as the time draws near. 

I'm also looking into book signings for next year! So, stay tuned for book signing info! 

I'm also planning on adding to my blog book recommendations for the week. 

Here are my recommendations for this week:

Centurion by Julia Sykes


A World Apart (Shades Below #1) by LJK Oliva


Rescued by a Lady's Love by Christi Caldwell


Thank you all for your support!
Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment