Tuesday, February 16, 2016




I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day!

Here are a couple teasers for your viewing pleasure











Update: I've been plugging away at this book and I have some good news for you all. I hit 30K words tonight. I bet you're all like, ok, that's cool. But what exactly does that mean? 


It means, that I might finish it ahead of schedule. Yay! I'm estimating that Secrets of Submission will be approximately 50K words. From March 7-14, 2016, I will be attending a writer's retreat in Myrtle Beach, SC. Originally, I was going to have the book to beta readers by the first week of April. However, at the rate I'm going, it looks like I might get it to them 2 weeks early! Which means, it gets to my editor early. Which then means, a possible earlier publication date! So, stay tuned for more updates.



Book signings

If you're in the Nashville area, I will be signing at the Indie (IRC) Romance Convention on October 6-8, 2016 in Lebanon, TN.

Go check out the event's website for more information, including a list of some of the authors attending, including Julia Sykes and Seraphina Donovan. This is a smaller convention which means you get much more one on one, intimate time with authors. It's a low key and no pressure event. And most importantly, it's FUN! Lots of parties and activities for everyone to enjoy. I hope to see you there.





No comments:

Post a Comment